Ioline SmarTrac I/S machines are performance plotters designed to handle commercial workloads. They are made to handle a multitude of jobs ranging from vinyl signs to heat transfer material. All the machines feature the Ioline smart track technology for long cutting runs. They utilize powerful servo motor and the smart track system ensures proper tracking and hassle free operation. An internal high speed processor and 1 megabyte memory buffer give the SmarTrac machines the power to quickly cut even complex files. The Ioline systems carry one of the longest 100% warranties in the industry and feature lifetime technical support.
The Ioline Smartrac is available in four easy to use models. The I/S 60 is a 25″ model and can handle up to 28″ wide material. The I/S 85 is a 31″ cutter and can cut up to 34″ wide material. The I/S 110 which is Ioline’s 41″ cutter and can handle material up to 44″ wide. Lastly, the I/S 130 is a 49″ cutter and can handle 52″ wide material. All can cut material as narrow as 3″. These cutter/plotter systems are simple and do not come with fancy LCD displays. The buttons on the front are functional and easy for even a novice to understand. All models can cut everything from standard sign vinyl to thick sandblast or heat transfer material up to 35 mils thick.
There is little to maintain on the SmarTrac.
– Lubrication: No oiling or lubrication required. Just wipe dust and lint off periodically.
– Blades: use an air gun to remove any lint that builds up around the blade assembly.
– Proven performance: Friction-free head has been tested continuously for 300,000,000 cycles which is equal of twenty years of normal shop use.
– Maintenance-free design: The servo motor is sealed and enclosed and the actuator is not susceptible to bearing failure. This virtually eliminates the need for adjustment.
– Quality components: The Ioline is Manufactured in US with virtually all of the parts also being U.S. made.
Pricing – $2,000 to $6,000
The video below is another that shows the machine cutting heat tranfer material. The machines cut standard sign vinyl just as well. Heat transfer products are just one way to make money with the Ioline cutter.
Steven Cole (Economics, MBA – University of West Florida , Graduate Certificate – Stanford University) 22 years in the safety industry.