With the Rockler Shark CNC Router you can bring the speed and precision of computer-controlled machinery to your shop. This top value CNC system measures 28-1/2” x 36” it’s ideally suited for carvings and machining operations on a large variety of signs,cabinet doors and other small projects. It has impressive power, speed, accuracy, and is easy to use. It is constructed of robust steel and high-density polyethylene which insures a long service life. The capable machine can take accidental impacts that would normally damage or destroy an aluminum or MDF constructed machine.
It is fully compatible with the Bosch Colt Palm Router and includes a 1/2″ diameter V-groove router bit. The CNC Shark also includes the new version 5.5 of the VCarve Pro software interface which is a $600 value. All you supply is a PC computer or laptop with USB 2.0 port and a Bosch Colt router (router sold separately). Simply connect the USB cable to the controller box and the other end to your computer (not compatible with Mac computers).
This CNC router is made in the U.S.A and features:
*Enhanced controller with more power that allows up to 200 inches per min.
* Increased travel on the machine with a max cutting capacity of 25 x 25 x 5 inches.
* Automatic on and off software control of Router.
* Professional Aluminum case with Push button Stop.
* Pendant control capability included
(Designed for numeric laptop keypad).
* Cut 3D software included ($300 Value!).
* There are 20 3D models, and a font and graphic package provided.
* Extended Aluminum T slot top (28-1/2” x 36”) for more versatile clamping.
* Precision lead Screws with anti backlash on all the axis.
- Enhanced controller with more power that allows up to 200 inches per min
- Cut 3D software included ($300 Value!)
- Extended Aluminum T slot top (28-1/2” x 36”)
- Includes V-Carve 5.5 software, 1/2” dia. V-groove Bit and 2 hold-down clamps
- Precision lead Screws with anti backlash on all axis