The Mimaki CJV30 series inkjet printer cutters are amazing machines. They are designed to increase your productivity and profit potential by combining printing and cutting tasks into one device. This machine will print everything from a small decal to a large poster and then contour cut around the design. There are 4 models of the CJV by Mimaki with print widths ranging from 24″ to 64″. (Model CJV30 – 60, 100, 130, 160) Several unique features provide for continuous unattended printing and contour cutting. This machine has the following specifications.
- Continuous Crop Mark Detecting.
- Auto Media Clamp Function which facilitates uninterrupted printing and cutting.
- High density, quick drying white ink increases the applications that the machine can create.
- Uninterrupted Ink Supply System makes continuous unattended printing possible.
- 1440 dots per inch resolution
- The Mimaki CJV30 Printing speeds. 720 dpi, 1080 dpi and 1440 dpi.
- Cutting speeds of up to 11.8 inches per second.
- Simple Studio and Fine Cut software are included. These programs are designed for easy sticker making.
- For professional users, Raster Link Pro4 SG RIP is also included.
Prices for the Mimaki CJV30 machines range from $13,000 for the 24″ model to $25,000 for the 64″ model. If you keep your machines running all the time you can make a fortune off the production. High volume, high traffic shops can definately benefit from the machines capabilities. Mimaki is a respected brand and is known to give years of dependable service. This machine gets a high rating from our staff.
The video below shows the Mimaki CJV30 series printer plotter in use.